Costa Concordia, A cruise ship carrying 4000 passengers crashed into the rocks and eventually sank near the island of Giglio, on Friday evening local time, January 13, 2012. The incident is reminiscent of the shipwreck of the Titanic, killing three…
- Hidden Trick Moving Objects with Mind Power (Telekinesis)
- Giant Catfish Caught in Italy
- Highest Escalator in Japan
- Lizzie Velasquez : The skinniest woman in the world
- This Cancer Patients Make Jewelry From Pills and Capsules To Settle Hospital Debt
- Who was Albert Einstein? "Frankenstein's brother !"
- Oracle 1Z0-895 JavaBeans Developer Certification Exam
- Weird and Unique Hair Style
- Woman from Taiwan Caught 4 Million Mosquitoes!
- Origins of Pandora's box and the Greek Mythology