Whale: A 56-foot, a 60-ton sperm whale died on a beach in Taiwan in January, 2004. Researchers wanted the carcass to perform an autopsy and for research, so they loaded the whale onto a tractor-trailer and set out through the city of Tainan, heading for the Shi-Tsau Natural Preserve. It took 13 hours, three cranes and 50 workers to get the whale loaded on the truck. Unfortunately, on the way through the city, gasses built up to a critical level in the whale and it exploded, spewing whale guts in the street, on the cars and over pedestrians. According to witnesses, the smell was pretty bad. Residents and shop owners put on masks and tried to clean up the mess. Eventually the whale continued its journey to the research center.
Related Articles From This Category
Epic film that tells the story of the war adventure, the director is George Lucas's ...
The mussels are usually cooked by boiling, steaming or baking sometimes. However, in North Korea, ...
Sculptures are generally made of granite, marble, ceramic, gold, or bronze. Apparently, the statue not ...
A dog is claimed to be the fattest dog in the world with a weight ...
21 years old student from California, United States. Precisely because of her anatomy that's very ...
- Tianjin Eye, The tallest and the giant ferris wheel from china
- A unique guitar design for star wars lover
- Denis Cyplenkov, the real hulk from rusia
- Skywalking, Exercise For The Sense of Fear 0%
- The mystery of Dorian Gray Painting
- A woman married to 5 men at once
- A boy of eight years of married women aged 61 years.
- What is liposuction and what is it for?
- Norton 360 Products Make Best-Of List for 2013